Card-in-a-box.... again!!

I'm really enjoying making these Card-in-a-box style cards.  I've just finished this one for Jessie's 5th birthday next week - she will flip out over this!!


 
 
I love love love that I have re-discovered the cute wee owl and cupcake punches recently!  The DSP is Sunshine and Sprinkles, which is now retired but can be found still in MDS.  Colours are Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Garden Green (now that Lucky Limeade (from the DSP) is also retired).  I must also confess to using a non-SU die for the "5", but doesn't it look puuuuurty in the silver glimmer paper!!!?  Also the sparkly stars cut from the Thinlets Circle Card Framelits.

Comments

  1. I just found your card and it is adorable. I needed a card for a 5 year old little girl and I think you have given me my inspiration. Thank you. 😀

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment