MDS Hybrid birthday invitations

My number-2 daughter turns 5 in a couple of weeks and is off on her first school visit tomorrow - I'm not sure how to feel about this!  Such a big adventure.
 
We are hiring a Bouncy Castle (with a slide, as per her instructions) for her party, so rather than going with themed invitations, I've gone with a generic "party" theme.  I used MDS to create a plain black card-front and information page for the inside, and I used our lovely SU colours and cardstock to tailor them for either our boy or girl guests. 
 

I used the new stampset "Another Great Year" to stamp the cupcake and macaroons, Rose Red for Girls and Pacific Point for boys.  They are coloured in with my markers with Blushing Bride and Pool Party as the accent colours.  The most time-consuming part was the paper-trimming and gluing. 

Easy peasy, and all ready for delivery to her little friends this afternoon.

Comments