Easter Box-Cards

I just finished these two Easter card-in-a-box, a masculine and feminine version for the school teachers of my 5 and 6 year old daughters.

 
 
Thanks once again to Pinterest for the inspiration for these cards; the original Easter Bunny Card-in-a-box came from here but I changed the chicks to ones I liked from here, and of course I used the Tanya Bell Card-in-a-box tutorial for the dimensions to fit into our C6 envelopes.

The female version is a Coastal Cabana cardbase with DSP from the 2013-15 In-Colours and Subtles Designer Series Paper Stacks.  I used the Blushing Bride and Coastal Cabana pages.  The male version has a Soft Sky cardbase and uses Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi from the same Subtles Paper Stack.  The grass is Pistachio Pudding cardstock cut with the Fringe Scissors.  The chicks were cut with the Owl Punch and the 1" circle punch double-cut to make the wings.  The colours are Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango, and the bunny was cut with the Circles Collection Framelits.

Enjoy!!!

Comments