Holiday Home Card-in-a-box

Well my stamping friends, the next Holiday Catalogue is coming soon, and we are in our Demonstrator pre-order period so I thought you might enjoy my first Sneak Peek project.

 
This card uses a new bundle called Holiday Home, which has both stamps and Framelits (note, I've handcut these as I didn't want the white background showing in my nighttime scene).
   It is a photopolymer stampset and you can do lots of fun things with it, like adding spiderwebs, bats and pumpkins for a spooky Halloween house, or bare Autumn trees and piles of fallen leaves, and snowmen and falling snowflakes for Winter.  There is also a wreath and some Christmas lights, and I'm kicking myself right now for not adding a wreath to that house on the front flap (will definitely be going to add that, right after this!)


 
The houses are all coloured with my Night of Navy Blendabilities markers, and the windows are lit up with Daffodil Delight Blendabilities as well.  The cardstock is in the co-ordinating colours.  I even used one of the Daffodil Delight markers to colour my white embossing powder on the "merry christmas"greeting and the cluster of stars.  Do you like that sentiment?  Keep your eyes open for an upcoming promotion featuring a new set called "Good Greetings".  The stars come from the new Project Life set, Point & Click.


Enjoy!

Comments

  1. wow! I just saw this on Pinterest, so I was checking to make sure the link is good (it is) and I thought someone should tell you how very awesome it is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment