ESAD 2018 Annual Catalogue Bloghop



Today I'm excited to be taking part in another ESAD Bloghop, this time celebrating the start of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, which has just launched a couple of days ago. 

I'm featuring a card I've made for a dear friends milestone birthday.  It's been a while since I've made a card-in-a-box, and I wanted to create a B-I-G impact, so I've supersized my cardbase to 6 1/2 x 8 1/2" to make the 3D floral scene pop.    


The card base is Tranquil Tide, and I've used the Share What you Love Specialty Designer Series Paper and co-ordinating Love What You Do stampset, and I've coloured the flowers with my Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry Blends.  I've also added some Mint Macaron leaves from Naturally Ecletic, and for added dimension I've used the Celebrate You thinlets, and different sized hearts from Wood Crate framelits and Up & Away framelits to add to my pop-up scene, which are cut from the new Rose and Sparkle Glimmer Paper.  Everything matches beautifully with the DSP.

The number 50 is also cut with Sparkle Glimmer Paper, with the sadly now-retired Large Number dies, and backed onto a pearl doily. 
Did you notice the Butterfly from Springtime Impressions popped onto the back there?


Of course, the whole card folds flat to fit into an envelope, which I have made using the Punch Board, and I used a whole sheet of 12x12 Rich Razzleberry cardstock scored at 5" - my card just squeaks in with millimeters to spare!

I really hope my friend likes it!!!

Next, to showcase the new 2018-2020 In-colours, I've made a co-ordinating set of cards, in the same basic design.  Mixing old and new, I've used carryover stampsets, dies and punches, from Naturally Eclectic bundle, Wood Words, Jar of Love and Pretty Little Label sets.  The silver twine also carrys over into the new catalogue, but the Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and texture stamp from Artisan Textures are new.


This is a close-up of the Blueberry Bushel card, which I've paired with Call Me Clover and Lemon Lime Twist.

 
Lovely Lipstick is paired with Petal Pink and Grapefruit Grove.
Grapefruit Grove is paired with Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch.
Pineapple Punch is paired with Petal Pink and Grapefruit Grove.
Call Me Clover is paired with Lemon Lime Twist and Blueberry Bushel.

I hope you have enjoyed these projects.  Your next stop on the Hop is Denise Buetler.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisebuetler/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F4012773%2Fentry%2Fesad_2018_annual_catalogue_launch

Comments

  1. How fun are Cards In a Box? I dont think Ive seen one that I didnt like!! And yours is a step up with being bigger and brighter!! And I love how you have show cased the other products in your cards, also!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card in a box, so many wonderful products you have used.
    AND you have used my favourite stamp set from previous catty, I may have to case your cards.
    Thanks for sharing
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky is your friend to receive such a beautiful card, I bet she loved it. Love your other cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of box cards Emily, and this one is gorgeous. Finally ordered the Oh So Eclectic bundle last week and love what you did with it on the five In Color cards x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I gorgeous 50th Birthday card. I've never tried to make this box card, must add it to my to do list! Thanks for sharing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card in the box is just perfect! My husband's grandmother is turning 100 in August and I plan to make her one of these, I haven't made one before but you have inspired me. Your in colour cards are also stunning! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily these are divine! I love the card in a box, I'd be particualrly thrilled to receive that one, as I'm sure your friend was. And your set of cards shows off the new colours perfectly. So much to love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card in a box, it's so creative and uses so many wonderful images. Your other cards are great too. Thanks for hopping with us

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous card in a box! Fabulous colours and the colouring of the flowers is just beautiful. I've still not made one but I really must give it a go. Loving your cards showing the In Colors too. Bright and fun! Love them! Rochellexo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card in a box is STUNNING Emily, such a beautiful way to show off the beautiful paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving both projects here Emily, card in a box... wow! But you in colour cards are just gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wowie you have been a busy busy lady! love your box card but I do have a soft spot for box cards they are my fave :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOO how did I miss that rose glimmer card - I need that in my life it will make the best cake toppers! Your cards and box are tops

    ReplyDelete
  14. absolutely gorgeous Emily .. I love those popup box cards and impressed with all the fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card in a box, I'm loving the Rose Glimmer Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card in a box and a beautiful set of cards to highlight the in colours.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Love your pop up box, but the other cards are gorgeous, too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment