Colour Your Season exlusive bundle and Holiday sneak peek


Today I wanted to showcase some projects using the Colour Your Season exclusive bundle that is only available to buy this month.  I absolutely love it, and have used it in a few different ways in my projects today.

First up is a beautiful vibrant card, where I've used my Cherry Cobbler, Flirty Flamingo and Mint Macaron blends to colour the stunning floral image from the Blended Seasons stampset.  I embossed the Pineapple Punch layer with the Subtle embossing folder from the Annual Catalogue, and it adds the perfect pop of texture and colour.





I feel like I'm a bit late to the party with the beautiful Petal Promenade DSP, but I have it now and I luuurve it!  The floral centrepiece of this card is cut and embossed with the Stitched Seasons label die.  The card base is Grapefruit Grove, and the mat layer is Petal Pink, and I have coloured my ribbon with the Petal Pink blends to co-ordinate with the colours and added a few self-adhesive sequins for dimension, and some gold twine and metallic pearls on the stitched label, creating a very elegant Congratulations card.





Continuing with the Petal Promenade DSP, I just knew that it would be perfect for scrapbooking.  The photo on this page holds a very special place for me, as I lost my grandma a few weeks ago, so I wanted to make a really special scrapbook page showcasing this picture of her with my sister and I at a family wedding a few months ago. 





Next up is some more of our beautiful DSP, this is my favourite piece from this Share What You Love pack.  I wanted the paper to stand out on its own, so I chose a pretty white photo frame to put it in, and added some simple embellishments to the bottom, and this now sits on the shelf of in my Craftroom and makes me happy every time I see it.


It seems to early to talk about Christmas, since its still only August, but we are fortunate as demonstrators to have early access to some Christmas products.  I have used the Stitched Seasons dies to make an ornament with the Merry Christmas to All suite that you will find in the Holiday Catalogue that starts on September 5th.



This last suite is called Santas Workshop, and I have enjoyed colouring this with Blends in some new colours, including Real Red, Basic Black and Mango Melody.  On the inside I have an elf coloured in Shaded Spruce.


I hope you have enjoyed these projects today - don't forget that the Colour Your Season bundle is only available this month, but it is an invaluable set for your collection!  And you'll earn a Bonus Days coupon to spend in September.  Contact me for more information.

Comments